Historically, car interiors were mostly vinyl on the low to mid-range cars, and leather on the upper end. Eventually, leather found its way into cars of all types as it is comfortable, durable, and wears well, but needs maintenance like all leather items do. And there is a HUGE amount of stuff out there to clean and maintain leather. mind boggling right? Our LEATHER LATHER™ Conditioner works to moisturize the leather back to its like new suppleness.
- Yield: Up to 6 full sized cars interior surfaces.
- You clean and then condition
- UV inhibited
- helps keep leather supple
- conditioner great on car interiors, and other leather items
- no odor conditioner
- recommend monthly, especially during summer and winter
- Sold in 5 fl. oz./150 ml.
- All of our products are non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-poisonous, with no harmful odors and Prop 65 compliant, as we want the best for our customers
Apply and a cool dry area out of direct sunlight. Use LEATHER LATHER™ away from direct sunlight or radiant heat. Clean your seats to get rid of excess debris and other items. Once finished and wiped dry with our microfiber towel, apply LEATHER LATHER™ Cleaner/Restorer to the surface.
Apply LEATHER LATHER™ Conditioner to the now dry surface. Use a soft microfiber cloth and apply in a clockwise circular motion. Rub into surface until all conditioner has been absorbed.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call doctor if irritation persists.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. For more information see SDS.