You, me, we all park in the shade, and we sometimes throw a little bit o’shade too, yes), and Mother Nature consistently lets us know that she is not appreciative. So, she in her wisdom drops subtle reminders to us, in the form of tree sap. It smears, it schemers (worse), and if left unattended, sometimes gets into the clear coat. Enter Sap Ex™. With SapEx™, spray the contaminated or stained with sap surface, and just wipe off.
- restores smooooothh to finish
- apply/spray on, wipe off easy, buff dry
- complete removal
- no grit…no damage to finish
- pleasant smelling
- water based
- All of our products are non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-poisonous, with no harmful odors and Prop 65 compliant, as we want the best for our customers
Apply in ambient temperatures 65°-75°F dry warm weather with little wind. Apply in a cool dry area out of direct sunlight.
Pre-clean affected areas on the vehicle surface, and wipe down to remove any left over residue. Once dry, spray on SAPEX™ covering all affected/infested areas of vehicle surface(s). With a soft car wash brush, gently move it back and forth over affected areas. For difficult stains on chrome or stainless steel, take a white pad or scrub brush and soak in SAPEX™, and go over surfaces, lightly rubbing back and forth, in small areas.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call doctor if irritation persists. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. For more information see SDS.