"UV Inhibited". Lasts up to 4 Years* You know what I don’t like about almost all of the Interior Vehicle Appearance & Care products? They’re oily, greasy and they smell! Plus, they collect dust, dirt, whirlybirds and rub off on your skin and clothing. Where is the "pride in your ride” in that? Here is the answer: there’s no pride! We set out to make an interior shine & care product that solves all those issues and gives your interior that high gloss, wet look interior shine. No more fuss with gross chemcials, if you take pride in your ride and like to be proud… use WET LOOK™! It is where “You Get The WET LOOK without The Yook”™
- Yield: Up to 8 full sized cars interiors, depending on the surface treated
- Works and Looks Great on Vinyl and Leather Interior and exterior surfaces on RV Leather & ATV Vinyl Interiors
- “Dries Dry to Your Touch”™ in 10-20 minutes
- Works on Motorcycle Leather Bags, Valises and Apparel
- Fresh clean scent
- Water based
- Pixelated Results
- UV inhibited
- Long lasting Trim Shine Treatment for all Interior Plastic, Leather, Vinyl, Surfaces and, best of all.. lasts up to 4 years
- All of our products are non-corrosive, non-flammable, non-poisonous, with no harmful odors and Prop 65 compliant, as we want the best for our customers
- Made with Dries Dry to the Touch Technology
Apply in ambient temperatures 70°F / 21°C dry warm weather with little wind.
Apply and a cool dry area out of direct sunlight. Surfaces to be treated should be clean and free of all soil, residue and debris with Before & After™. Let dry thoroughly. Using a clean microfiber cloth (or dispense wipe if using wipe version), spray on to exposed surfaces being treated. One application will be semi glossy. Five applications will be high gloss upon curing & will provide a high gloss surfaces to tire, engine compartments, interior surfaces. Fewer coats will yield a less THE WET LOOK™. Multiple Coats yield The MOST INCREDIBLE SHINE... EVER! Exterior Surfaces can then be totally sealed with The Wand™ Sealer to seal in the shine.
FOR USE ON: Lower body cladding (ground effects), cowls, windshield cladding, pillars, outside mirrors, exterior window molding, tonneau bed body walls and tailgate covers, mud flaps, saddle bags, step trim, aluminum wheels, lower aluminum body cladding, scuff plates, cool surface engine bay surfaces – radiator cover to engine fire wall, interior fender to interior fender walls; Door seals, door entry frame cladding, lower dashboard, upper dashboard assembly, armrest, door sils-upper, lower and interior door trim, on 4 doors lower joiner assembly trim.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Call doctor if irritation persists. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. For more information see SDS.
* per Detailer's Dream Products' Manufacturer when prepped, used & maintained per DDP mfg. directions & instructions.
Used Wet Look on my saddle bag tops and seats in spring of 2018 to see if the shine and protection lived up to the hype. It has. The saddle bags look like I did it just now and on the seats, though they look great, offers a bit more friction which is reassuring during turns, yet still smooth .